September 20, 2020 Worship on the Lawn Drive-In Service with Pastor Carl McCray
Message: A Health Habit
What is a healthy habit for Christians? The answer is found in 1 Corinthians 15:58, “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
Acts 2:42-47 describes the early church and how they stood firm.
- (verse 42) “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
- (verse 43) Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles.
- (verse 44) All the believers were together and had everything in common.
- (verse 45) They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.
- (verse 46) Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.”
Like the Believers in Acts 2, stand firm. Stand firm for the return of our Lord. Stand firm in your fellowship. Stand firm in your prayers. Jesus is coming! Always stand firm.
Will you join me in standing firm?
Bugin Baptist Church