How do you grow spiritually?
What is spiritual growth? It is the process of becoming more like Christ by developing Christlike characteristics – fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23 NIV).
How do you do this? By increasing your knowledge of God’s word through Bible reading/study, prayer, fellowship and service.
You may need to let go of some old routines or habits and develop some new ones. Burgin Baptist Church wants to help you on your journey! Check out the free resources listed on this page..*
- Max Lucado Daily Devotions
- Our Daily Bread
- Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Southern Baptist Convention Daily Devotions
- Student Devos
Inspirational Christian Radio
Bibles on the Internet
Resources for Children
- The Beginner’s Bible – Bible Games and Activities
- NIV Adventure Bible – Bible Games and Activities, Bible Search
- YouVersion Bible App for Kids
Mobile Device Apps
*Burgin Baptist Church does not endorse any of the organizations/websites listed.