February 19, 2017 – Morning Service | Pastor Carl McCray
If you know Jesus Christ as your Savior, then you have a story to tell. Your story may have a huge impact on those around you and have the power to change the world! God’s Word tells us in 1 Peter 3:15 to “…always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” Listen as Pastor Carl teaches from Acts 26 about the apostle Paul who shared his story of what God had done in his life. Every follower of Jesus can share their faith with the same boldness and courage as Paul. As believers, Its our mission to point others to Jesus!
To share your story:
- S – START with the other person – Acts 26:2-3
- T – TALK with confidence and clarity
- O – ORGANIZE your story – Acts 26:4-19
- R – RELATE your experience – Acts 26:26-27
- Y – YOUR mission: Point others to Jesus – Acts 26:28
Do you have a story? The good news is that you can! You can ask Jesus to forgive you of your sin, and that’s what He will do! Today, Jesus wants to be your Forgiver and Leader.